Sunday 28 September 2008

I'm getting a little worried...

The deadline for the application form for funding (that we need to carry out the activities) is looming, and I've heard neither head nor tail from the dudes from Pinner Hill. :O

Here comes the fingernail biting.

I've also had the ol' work experience this week, and it was pretty far away (four hours travel per day) so I've spent most of my week working (which was fun)/ sleeping/ eating. Nevertheless, I have been working on a logo for the camapaign as I thought I needed to give it an identity- something recognisable.

Sooo... I (virtually) sat down with a mate to work through some ideas and we came up with a good'un. And she's been computer-whizzing with it. But I've heard neither head nor tail on that front either.

The moral of the story: bug people more.

So, that's what I'm about to do- bug. I'm pulling out the moby as I type :P

Angelina

No comments: