Monday 20 October 2008

Darn Computers...

First of all I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me, and following my campaign. My internet has been down for the past week or so (I'm currently at a mates'), but I am pleased to say that we have indeed made some progress with the centre.
It has now been confirmed that we will be getting music equipment at the centre this Friday, and we will have some FREE tuition lessons for kids in the area as of next week! :)
There will be a pre-opening of the cnetre on Monday so people can come and check out what we're doing and so we can egt more of an input from young people living in the area in regards to what they'd like to see.
You've probably noticed that I've used the word 'we' a lot. Well, that's because I see this centre as a real community project, and so I'm getting as many people as I can involved at each stage.
What I'd really like from you is if you could maybe send me an address or photos or film clip of a youth club you have been to or think is really good so I can visit/ have a butchers, share the examples with others, and use some of the ideas that have worked there in my area- that would be awesome :)

Angelina

No comments: